Already applied?View Dashboard
Financial AnalystApply Now Apply Later Job ID 627255BR Location Vero Beach, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Consumer Products Date posted Jan. 09, 2019
Job Summary:Provide financial support to Disney’s Vero Beach Resort. Have comprehensive understanding of the business with ability to effectively communicate financial issues and present business results, identify opportunities, and evaluate and recommend optimal solutions to issues. Must work collaboratively with colleagues, partners, as well as, exert influence to deliver results.
- Develop and coordinate key financial processes (Annual Operating Plan, Forecasts, Capital plan and Reserves)
- Responsible for analyzing actual financial results and/or prospective new business proposals
- Have comprehensive understanding of the business with ability to effectively communicate financial issues and present business results, identify opportunities, and evaluate and recommend optimal solutions to issues
- Monitor and coordinate cash and auditing processes for the resort
- Prepare journal entries
- Proven experience and strong understanding of Disney Financial processes
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in a financial related field
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills with attention to detail and follow-up
- Excellent problem solving, analytic and decision making skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to present financial information to all levels of management
- Demonstrated computer proficiency with SAP, Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to create and effectively present complex financial analyses
- Ability to work independently
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Accounting, Finance
About Parks, Experiences and Consumer Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Consumer Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Vacation Club Management Corp., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Consumer Products.
Disney Vacation Club Management Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.