Already applied?View Dashboard
Food & Beverage Server- Part-Time, Disney's Vero Beach ResortApply Now Apply Later Job ID 522801BR Location Vero Beach, Florida, United States Business Disney Parks & Resorts Brand Disney's Vero Beach Resort Date posted Jun. 19, 2018
Job Summary:Magical dining experiences abound at Disney's Vero Beach Resort. Our Table Service Restaurants provide the perfect setting for any occasion.
Part-Time and Seasonal opportunities may be available. You may indicate your desired employment type during the application process. Most roles require a minimum of 3 days per week of availability.
Responsibilities:Server responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to multi-task
- Greeting of guests
- Sharing product knowledge
- Providing timely food and beverage service
- Ensuring a quality Guest Experience
- You must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this role.
- Qualifications also include an ability to lift and carry 25 pounds
- Availability to continue product education
- Ability to complete daily side and cleaning duties
- Candidates should exhibit strong organizational skills and an outgoing personality in addition to a positive, friendly, helpful attitude toward Cast Members and Guests to maintain the world-class quality of the Disney experience.
- Part-Time roles require FULL AVAILABILITY for any shift, a minimum of (3) three days per week, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Seasonal roles require FULL AVAILABILITY for any shift, any day of the week, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Bilingual perferred
- Full availability for any shift a minimum of (7) seven days per week
Additional Information:SCHEDULE AVAILABILTY
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule all roles.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply”, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
You may only apply once in a six month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
About Disney's Vero Beach Resort:
Disney Vacation Club is a leader in vacation ownership and provides families the flexibility to personalize their vacation experiences as their vacation interests change over time. Disney Vacation Club cast members help bring touches of Disney magic to members and guests who stay at any one of 14 Disney Vacation Club destinations, including Walt Disney World Resort; Disneyland Resort; Hilton Head Island, South Carolina and Vero Beach, Florida.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Vacation Club Management Corp., which is part of a business segment we call Disney's Vero Beach Resort.
Disney Vacation Club Management Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.