Housekeeping- Part-Time, Disney's Vero Beach ResortApply NowApply Later Job ID 775684BR Location Vero Beach, Florida, United States Business Disney Vacation Club, Disney's Vero Beach Resort Date posted Mar. 26, 2021
Housekeeping Host/Hostess roles receive a starting rate of $15.20/hour.
Responsibilities:Our Housekeeping Hosts/Hostesses are thoroughly trained to use the most effective, efficient techniques and our specially selected eco-friendly cleaning supplies. Since our Guests often turn to Housekeepers when they have questions, Housekeepers are also trained to interact, assist with directions and answer questions about the resort.
Every day as a Housekeeping Host/Hostess is different! On any given day, you might:
- Start the day with a team meeting, where you will learn about any special events or new perks offered by Disney
- Interact with Guests on a daily basis – since this is a Disney Vacation Club property, you will get to know “regular” Guests, and they will get to know you
- Clean Guest rooms, including strip and make beds, vacuum, dust and scour/sanitize bathrooms, and dispose of trash
- Replenish items such as towels, amenities and supplies
- Clean appliances and wash dishes
- Inspect and spot clean carpets
- Respond in a friendly way to Guest requests, assist whenever possible with directions, information about the resort or the Vero Beach area, and help with special requests for things like birthdays or family celebrations
- Get your paycheck (or see that it has hit your bank account via direct deposit) every Thursday, like clockwork
- Talk with your leaders about your career, including promotion within your department or to other part time/full time jobs throughout The Walt Disney Company
- Take advantage of educational opportunities – Disney Aspire pays 100% of your tuition no matter what degree you select, even if you are working part-time
- Enjoy the benefits of working for The Walt Disney Company, including free Park entrance, the Disney Aspire educational program, weekly pay, generous perks, and discounts on things you really use
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to work with chemical cleaners as well as the physical strength to push large carts and to lift items such as mattresses and/or bedsprings weighing up to 30 pounds
- This is a PART TIME position which requires you to be fully available a minimum of four (4) days per week, including both weekend days. You will also be required to be fully available on national/state holidays.
Additional Information:SCHEDULE AVAILABILTY
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule all roles.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
You may only apply once in a six month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
About Disney Vacation Club:
Disney Vacation Club is a leader in vacation ownership and provides families the flexibility to personalize their vacation experiences as their vacation interests change over time. Disney Vacation Club cast members help bring touches of Disney magic to members and guests who stay at any one of 14 Disney Vacation Club destinations, including Walt Disney World Resort; Disneyland Resort; Hilton Head Island, South Carolina and Vero Beach, Florida.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Vacation Club Management, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Vacation Club.
Disney Vacation Club Management, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.