Customer Retention Campaign Coordinator, Disney+ CEEApply NowApply Later Job ID 910188BR Location Warsaw, Poland Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Apr. 19, 2022
- Support Customer Management Retention Manager in coordinating the cross-territory campaign plan across all life stages (welcome, content engagement, at risk, cancellation, winback, upgrades) within Central Europe countries
- Management of all build requirements for CE campaigns across email, in app, push, supporting both engagement & retention (editorial & automation)
- Ensure timely handover of campaigns to a high standard
- Ongoing status tracking of all local campaigns responsible for hitting SLAs working closely with regional team
- Manage legal approvals for local campaigns
- Work alongside local markets, regional and global teams to ensure brand consistency with creative
- Work with wider Disney Customer Management teams to both understand the wider Disney marketing context as well as leveraging know-how and expertise.
- Support campaign performance reporting and optimisation within territory
Experience & Professional Qualifications required
- Successful track record in Customer Management / Lifecycle / Retention Marketing.
- Experience delivering multiple campaigns across multi-channels
- 3+ years of professional experience managing customer campaigns across various channels.
- Experience working with key campaign management tools and platforms (e.g. Salesforce, Adobe or equivalent ESP)
- Experience using a Project Management tool such as JIRA, Trello, Asana
- Thrives through working in cross-functional/multi-territory teams
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Good understanding and working knowledge of MS Excel, tableau
- Results-focused with experience in campaign test and learn
- Interest and understanding of latest engagement techniques and tools
- A good understanding of digital consumer services and the unique challenges of a consumer subscription business would be preferred.
- Ideally, experience of working in an international matrix organisation.
- Project Management skills
- Able to adapt to changing environment
- Analytical mindset
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Effective relationship builder
- Budgetary management experience and financial acumen
- Champions change and drives results
- Curious, enthusiastic and “Can do”
- Creative problem-solver
- Able to work well with ambiguity
- Excellent computer and Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Very good English level [written and spoken]
The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Polska ) sp. z o.o., which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.