Warsaw, PolandApply NowApply Later
Job ID 978342BR Location Warsaw, Poland Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted May. 11, 2022
Job Summary:Job Summary
The core responsibility for the position is pre-clearance of TV and digital commercials for Central Eastern Europe (Poland, Romania, Hungary, Czech and Bulgaria) to ensure they meet the requirements of applicable statutes and regulations as well as all Disney Corporate Brand Guidelines. It is a great career opportunity for a person with knowledge of Polish, English and Hungarian languages, who communicates efficiently and has a detail-oriented focus.
Pre-clearance Supervisor works with clients and Disney’s teams throughout the ad development process and offers a range of other services to the commercial teams like training in advertising rules, advice on pitch scripts and database administration.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle script and video commercial submissions from Disney’s TV resellers and advertising agencies to ensure timely clearance of material which complies with the Code of Advertising Practice and in accordance with established practice.
- Work on Adstream (web advertising domain) to manage commercials by tracking pending deliveries.
- Maintain comprehensive records of clearances and negotiations.
- Check nutrition profiles of advertised food and beverages and upload them to the database.
- Deal with enquiries from Disney’s TV resellers and assigned agencies and provide guidance or feedback on contentious areas.
- Identify and refer complex copy issues to the Compliance and Business managers.
- Participate in meetings, briefings and trainings organized by the Compliance team.
- Regularly monitor both internal and external guidelines and policies applicable across CEE.
- Monitor and update the Disney team on any changes in the broadcast regulations applying to Disney’s Channels.
- Obtain and review language translations of advertisements in non-Polish speaking territories.
- Review EMEA-wide campaigns for suitability in the CEE markets.
- Maintain effective and productive working relationships with agencies and run trainings as necessary.
- Assist local sales teams in presentations to agencies, advertisers, broadcasters or regulators.
- All other duties as required.
Personal Skills required
- It is essential to be quick-thinking with an eye for detail.
- Ability to fluently speak and write: Polish, English and Hungarian languages, optionally: Polish, English and Romanian.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required. It is necessary to be articulate, and literate with the ability to argue a case tactfully and firmly.
- Ability to build good working relationships and communicate effectively with colleagues and external contacts at all levels.
- Effective team player with the ability to work independently using their own initiative.
- Ability to make decisions quickly and effectively.
- Good organizational skills with the ability to prioritise workloads and manage time effectively are essential.
- Knowledge of advertising regulations and codes is desirable.
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Polska ) sp. z o.o., which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.