Senior Brand and Content Marketing Manager DTC CEApply NowApply Later Job ID 874882BR Location Warsaw, Mazovia, Poland Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Oct. 13, 2021
This role is responsible for the CE brand and content marketing strategy and execution. This includes prioritising a diverse range of content to market, which will deliver against local business and brand objectives, as well as creating campaigns that drive awareness of new exclusive and original content in order to deliver core KPIs across acquisition and engagement. The individual will have to work hand in glove with other Disney+ departments including performance, retention, research and insights teams, PR, social media, and partnerships to help to plan integrated strategies.
The successful candidate will also be expected to build excellent relationships with regional teams across EMEA and be the key point of contact for local market colleagues where the brand is concerned.
- Manage creation and execution of industry leading, insight led, innovative, distinctive & effective brand and IP campaigns on CE markets, ensuring they are aligned to the strategy against the consumer and commercial needs to achieve the business goals.
- Responsibility for designing and delivering campaigns across a wide range of series and movies, and genres, including Disney, Marvel, Star Wars, Pixar, National Geographic, and Star.
- Embedding a content campaign planning process which enables a high number of campaigns to be delivered in all markets on time and to budget
- Improving campaign effectiveness and efficiencies through delivering post-campaign analysis and integrating creative testing and cross-media campaign findings.
- Day to day management of the media agency, building a strong and trusted partnership to ensure continued innovative and effective campaigns.
- Close cooperation with the creative development, production, and execution of all brand and monthly content promo campaigns for CE markets to amplify and localise against their content line up and headroom focus.
- Work with the Disney+ leaders to set the campaign communication guidelines and track reach, frequency, spend and impact for all brand campaigns, and manage post campaign reporting & analysis ensuring learnings and recommendations flow into future activity.
- Setting annual, quarterly, and rolling strategies and plans for CE marketing, helping to improve key brand metrics, and ensuring best-in-class delivery by working closely with local DTC business lines and Regional Marketing leads based in London.
- Creative excellence in execution for maximum awareness and engagement across all content campaigns, to drive intent to subscribe.
- Support the Disney+ Leader in the management of the brand marketing budget and assist in budget tracking and annual planning.
- Understand the direct competitor environment from a brand perspective (TV, SVOD, Theatrical), and other subscription businesses (gaming, etc) applying data, analysis, and insights to gain competitive advantage.
- Represent the brand management team within regional cross LoB meetings as required and recommend opportunities, which will help to enhance the Disney+ brand and accelerate growth.
- Lead and coach direct reports to train and deploy brand marketing theory, strategies, and plans to ensure the team is knowledgeable, motivated, and excited to deliver regional plans.
- Deliver against business/brand targets and drive awareness of content for Disney+ in Central Europe.
- Significant marketing experience at a Senior Manager level or ready to promote to this level
- Experience within the Entertainment industry and the VOD business (preferably SVOD)
- Experience working on developing and deploying brand campaigns and marketing toolkits
- Central Europe regional experience including understanding market environment, communications, and cultural nuances will be an advantage
- Ability to oversee and manage high impact, large budget end to end marketing campaigns
- Experience managing and developing a team of Marketers
- Media, creative agency, and production experience including writing inspirational briefs
- Budget management experience
- Strong strategic marketing capabilities and implementation skills
- Meticulous organisational skills in order to balance design and delivery of multiple campaigns at a time
- Deep knowledge of the SVOD market and close competitors
- Ability to manage, motivate and inspire teams
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Inquisitive mindset in order to be consumer centric
- Data centric and KPI focused
- Commercial acumen
- MS Office advanced skills (PowerPoint, Excel)
- Fluent English
Additional Information:Competencies Required
- Inspires others through engaging, exciting, envisioning, and enabling others to execute their plans
- Provides appropriate direction, resources, and environment required for success
- Recognises and rewards the achievements of others whilst willing to address performance issues and takes appropriate action
- Passion to understands consumer audiences and headroom to apply this knowledge to develop insights and benefits for campaign briefs
- Recognises business opportunities, industry trends, and media opportunities which will enable Disney+ to connect best with consumers
- Is data and insight driven, appreciating the different consumer dynamics by the market to enable the designing and delivery of campaigns
- Establishes strong relationships and manages the needs of diverse groups of stakeholders
- Listens and asks questions to ensure understanding and delivers relevant information appropriately and in a timely manner as required
- Capable of working as one team to benefit the whole business and support one another by seeking out a wide range of diverse opinions and experience in order to be inclusive
- Is creative and curious, proactively looking for new opportunities and how to improve
- Supports fresh thinking, champions change, and demonstrates agility in adapting to change quickly, easily & lightly whilst managing and coaching others through change
- Conceives creative ideas to solve problems or meet objectives and is willing to take calculated risks
- Committed to doing the best they can by translating strategy into specific plans and campaigns in an effective and efficient manner
- Sets an example to others by holding themselves and their reports accountable to high standards and celebrates successes, both big and small
- Learns from personal and organizational experiences and strives for self-improvement
Some travel may be required
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.