Subscriber Growth Partnerships Manager, Disney+Apply NowApply Later Job ID 874885BR Location Warsaw, Mazovia, Poland Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Oct. 12, 2021
The role is intensively collaborative in nature - working with several Disney+ stakeholders, wider TWDC business units as well as multiple external partners and agencies. The role will be responsible for ensuring our partners are effectively driving awareness of Disney+ as well as the delivery of subscribers.
The successful candidate will also be expected to build excellent long-term relationships and will proactively communicate with our partners to maximise opportunities for Disney+ in Central Europe
- Ownership of the partnership channel subscriber acquisition target across Central Europe, working closely with other acquisition channels
- Responsible for Central Europe partnerships, from lead generation to implementation, including:
- Secure buy-in for selected strategic partners
- Conduct negotiation with senior partner stakeholders
- Set up of partnership agreements (including commercial input on legal agreement)
- Coordinate communication across internal stakeholders (Disney+ brand and creative, customer management, social, product and performance marketing teams)
- Client servicing, helping build long term relationships with largest strategic partners, and delivering a seamless partner experience
- Effective account management of central Europe partnerships to ensure targets are met/exceeded
- Constant communication with all other Disney partnerships teams, for lead generation and alignment on execution
- Stay up to date with industry trends, competitor activity, and latest innovations
- Support the Disney+ Leader in the management of the Partnerships area and assist in budget tracking and annual planning.
- Represent the Partnerships team within regional XLOB meetings as required and recommend opportunities that will help enhance the Disney+ accelerate growth.
- Professional experience including meaningful experience with a Media (or Technology/Telecoms) company in a commercial/partnership role
- Commercial / deal-making and negotiation experience is essential
- Professional experience in consulting / financial analysis is a desirable
- Good understanding of digital distribution and DTC digital services partnerships preferred
- Commercial mindset and data-driven approach to delivering results
- Skilled at prioritising and managing multiple project schedules and deadlines that run simultaneously
- Highly organised with excellent ability to manage own and others time
- Presentation and communication skills on an exceptional level
- Strong team player – positive and proactive, shows initiative, creativity, and business sense
- MS Office advanced skills (PowerPoint, Excel)
- Fluent English
Additional Information:Some travel may be required
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.