ElectricianApply NowApply Later Job ID 771037BR Location Washington, DC, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Jan. 11, 2021
The Corporate Real Estate Operations group is responsible for the day-to-day management of our owned and leased facilities. If you want to be part of a team that provides a clean, safe, efficient environment that allows Disney magic to be made, apply today.
The most important part of this position is to serve as a resource to the Disney Operations Utility and Control Systems team. Our goal? An uninterrupted power backbone so that our business – making magic – never has to stop. We give equal emphasis to campus power and emergency systems that support facilities and broadcast studios, so you would need to call upon your skills and experience on a regular basis.
- 1-3 years of more experience as an Electrician.
- Must have a DC Buildings Master Electrician license that is current and not expired.
- Install, repair, and maintain electrical systems in accordance with National Electric Code
- Run tests on electrical components to ensure a safe and effective installation
- Inspect electrical systems and equipment for any damage, malfunctions, and safety hazards
- This job requires the individual to comprehend various types of equipment labels, safety signs, learn and apply technical materials and complete daily logs.
- Completes all applicable documentation and test reports required to meet internal and Federal, State and local regulatory compliance.
- May perform electrical power switching.
- Tests and works on integrated and non-integrated electrical systems, i.e. switchgear, network relays.
- Ability to work with other technicians on testing and installing equipment
- Recording and filing of test results
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work safely as defined by safety standards and procedures
- Other responsibilities may be assigned based on business need
- Electrical license per the local authorities.
Required EducationHigh school diploma/And or equivalent Electrical experience
Preferred EducationBachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.