Multi-Media Designer (Nat Geo)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 10031167 Location Washington, DC, United States Business ABC Date posted Oct. 25, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
The Multi-Media Designer in the National Geographic Channel Creative department is responsible for the creation of high quality, on-brand assets for use on digital platforms including innovative key art for series and specials for streaming & social, as well as art for banner ads, e-blast & other marketing communications. The Designer is also responsible for the development and execution of printed pieces including ads, press kits, event signage and branded product collateral. In addition to being a skilled designer with strong technical skills, we’re also looking for a creative thinker who can ideate projects across the department.
- Design and create assets for current and emerging digital platforms.
- Design and create materials for social media
- Accommodating the design needs of partner departments during creative process, making recommendations, seeking feedback
- 3+ years' experience in a design related role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Adobe Suite; specifically, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Excellent organizational and project coordination skills
- Must have the ability to multitask and work effectively under changing priorities, heavy deadlines, and daily time constraints
- 4 year college degree in design or related program strongly preferred
The Disney General Entertainment Content group creates original entertainment and news content for the Company’s streaming platforms and its cable and broadcast networks.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with National Geographic Partners PAY SVC, which is part of a business we call ABC.
National Geographic Partners PAY SVC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.