Rights Clearance SpecialistApply NowApply Later Job ID 10010441 Location Washington, DC, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Sep. 19, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
- Assist with the review and approval of legal deliverables for the internal production team (National Geographic Studios)
- Assist with the review and completion of rights checks for program usage by the internal production team (National Geographic Studios)
- Create and manage trackers for the above tasks
- Assist Senior Manager with the production teams when needed
- Ability to communicate clearly (written and spoken)
- Good organizational skills
- Multitasking skills
- Time management
- Experience in and basic knowledge of intellectual property rights in video
- Excellent computer skills
- Extremely self-motivated, reliable, and hardworking, team player
- Excellent research skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Able to tackle challenging projects and work independently
- Good communicator (written and spoken word)
- Good Interaction with co-workers, clients and licensors
- Bachelor's degree in related field or least 2 years’ experience within industry
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.