Already applied?View Dashboard
Disney Store: Senior Cast Member - WatfordApply Now Apply Later Job ID 658906BR Location Watford, England, United Kingdom Business Disney Store Date posted Apr. 26, 2019
Job Summary:The Senior Cast Member represents the Disney Brand, and engages Guests in Magical Experiences throughout the store. Their standards are consistantly high and they set the example for exceptional Guest Service. They are a mentor and a role model for Cast Members and they support the store managers to create a high energy work environment, to drive the companies intiatives and to achieve its goals.
In certian store locations it maybe a requirement that the management teams are first aid trained to comply with regulations.
- Takes a proactive role in maintaining Disney brand standards.
- Maintain a neat and organised Store both on stage and back stage so that product is clearly represented and available for replenishment.
- Maintain and participate in producing company visual standards to present an outstanding Store environment.
- Ensure that all new product is on stage so that the Guest can experience the most current assortment.
- Assist with stock deliveries and replenishment to agreed standards. Participate in markdowns, event set-up and Stage Sets.
- Achieve financial and productivity goals, as agreed with the management team, through appropriate actions and use of Guest service behaviours.
- Sets priorities and manage time effectively and efficiently.
- Welcomes every Guest with a smile and makes eye contact with them, accompanying them through the sales process.
- Perform effective till transactions that enhance the Guest perception and observe all relevant SOPs protecting Company assets including cash handling
- Perform scripted and non-scripted events for Guests in both one-on-one and group settings.
- Drives positive results in Key Performance Indicators including Magic Touch, Sales, Conversion, AGS, UPT and be able to explain these to cast members
- Provide support to the management team to help provide feedback and performance levels to cast, to help achieve better results in sales and Talk-ups
- Sets priorites and manages time effectively
- Able to stage manage and set goals for themselves and the team sing their own intiative
- Welcome every Guest with a smile
- Perform effective till transactions, that enhance the Guest perception and observes all relevant SOPs protecting Company assets including cash handling
- Passion for interacting with Guests of all ages.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise Guests and tasks.
- Retail/service experience preferred.
- Time management and organisational skills.
- Success in working in a team environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Professional appearance.
- Key Holder Experience
- Retail/Customer Service Based
- Success in taking responsibility in a team
- Setting Targets
- understanding of Loss Prevention and Health and Safety
Preferred Qualifications:Additional responsibilities and duties will be assigned based on the needs of the business.
Additional Information:This is a Senior Cast Member position, with a contract of 24 hours per week, up to and including overtime at 39 hours per week, based on the needs of the business.
You will need to have supervisory experience with Key Holder responsibilites included.
About Disney Store:
Disney store, which debuted in 1987, carries high-quality products, including exclusive product lines that support and promote Disney’s key entertainment initiatives and characters from Disney, Pixar, Star Wars and Marvel. shopDisney.com is the ecommerce destination for guests of all ages, offering a curated selection of the best product from Disney store, Disney Consumer Products licensees, global collections and collaborations, and Disney Parks and Resorts, including trend fashion and accessories, toys, home and collectibles. Disney store and shopDisney offer magical shopping experiences that can only be delivered by Disney, one of the world’s largest and most successful entertainment companies. There are currently more than 240 Disney store locations in North America; more than 40 Disney store locations in Japan; two locations in Shanghai, China including a flagship; and more than 70 Disney store locations in Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Portugal, Spain, and the United Kingdom.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Disney Store Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Store.
The Disney Store Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.