Disney Store: Sales Associate (Seasonal)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 1141470BR Location Woodburn, Oregon, United States Business Disney Store Date posted Sep. 14, 2023
Responsibilities:The Seasonal Cast Member role is a temporary assignment that will begin in late September and conclude in mid-January. A seasonal position does not guarantee an offer of a permanent position with Disney Store. This is a part-time, non exempt position. The Seasonal Cast Member’s primary responsibility is to ensure our Guests have “The Best Retail Experience in the World”. This is done by engaging and providing Guests with an Entertaining and Magical experience.
- Supports Disney Store Mission, “Creating Magical Moments for Guests of all Ages”
- Connects with Guests by asking open-ended questions to assess Guest needs and make appropriate suggestions
- Contributes to a high energy, fast paced environment that provides Guests with an entertaining, fun and dynamic experience
- Assists Guests in finding solutions that best meet their needs while leveraging all available resources including Disneystore.com
- Consistently treats all Guests and Cast Members with respect and contributes to a positive work environment
- Takes a proactive role in maintaining Disney brand standards in Guest engagement, visual and housekeeping
- Performs cash wrap and mobile POS duties in an efficient and timely manner while maintaining a high level of Guest Service
- Participates in the processing of shipment, replenishment of the sales floor, and additional operational tasks based on the needs of the business
- Upholds all company policies as outlined in the Standard Operating Procedures, Employee Policy Manual and Code of Business Conduct
- Promotes and maintains a safe working and shopping environment
- Retail/Service experience preferred and ability to demonstrate strong Guest-focused engagement on and off the sales floor
- Demonstrated success working as a member of a team
- Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate
- Must maintain a professional appearance and meet Disney Store grooming guidelines
- Available to work a flexible schedule that meets the needs of the business including overnights, evenings, holidays, weekends and call-in shifts (if permitted)
- Must be available a minimum of two (2) shifts Monday through Friday and have weekend availability that meets the needs of the Store’s business
- Job may require lifting boxes that weigh up to 45 lbs. and climbing a ladder
- Must be able to submit verification of legal right to work in the United States
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Previous experience in specialty retail or service industry
- High School Diploma or equivalent
About Disney Store:
Disney store, which debuted in 1987, carries high-quality products, including exclusive product lines that support and promote Disney’s key entertainment initiatives and characters from Disney, Pixar, Star Wars and Marvel. shopDisney.com is the ecommerce destination for guests of all ages, offering a curated selection of the best product from Disney store, Disney Consumer Products licensees, global collections and collaborations, and Disney Parks and Resorts, including trend fashion and accessories, toys, home and collectibles. Disney store and shopDisney offer magical shopping experiences that can only be delivered by Disney, one of the world’s largest and most successful entertainment companies. There are currently more than 240 Disney store locations in North America; more than 40 Disney store locations in Japan; two locations in Shanghai, China including a flagship; and more than 70 Disney store locations in Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Portugal, Spain, and the United Kingdom.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Store USA, LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Store.
Disney Store USA, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.