SEASON 2024 - Food & Beverage - Waiter M/F/NB - Temporary ContractApply Now Apply Later Job ID 1158242BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Nov. 26, 2023
- A unique working environment in an international context with many opportunities,
- Continuous working hours with consecutive days off and overtime pay,
- Up to 6 weeks' vacation per year and 3 days' fractional leave,
- 13th month's pay (after one year's seniority),
- Bank holidays with double pay (after one year's seniority),
- Accommodation near our parks, subject to availability,
- Reimbursement of part of transportation costs (80% of the Navigo Pass), meals and other fare reductions,
- Access to the parks and the Disney+ platform,
- Costume supplied and laundered,
- And many other benefits http://bitly.ws/KhLW : supplementary health insurance, training time, recognition programs, exclusive events, parenting assistance, company concierge service...
A wide range of service options and formulas are available to meet guest wants and needs: from traditional table service and fine dining to buffet meals, fast food, banqueting and room service, all prepared using fresh products.
Responsibilities:Your day-to-day responsibilities
- Providing a warm welcome and quality service to all of our guests
- Performing all dining room duties, including serving guests, cashier station, setting and clearing tables
- Ensuring that HACCP norms are respected in your restaurant
- Demonstrating dynamic communication and a spirit of initiative within your team
Do you have the right profile?
- You have at least 6 months of serving experience, a hospitality diploma or certificate is a plus
- You speak advanced beginner level English (A2) and enjoy teamwork
- You handle service-related pressure and rushes easily and effectively
- You are aware that you must be flexible to work mornings and/or evenings depending on your team’s organisation
The Disneyland Paris difference
- As a server, you have a chance to create themed interactions with guests, offering them a unique Disney experience
- Unique food service working conditions which enable a good work-life balance: 35-hour per week contract, continuous shifts and consecutive days off
- A choice between overtime pay or paid time off
- An environment that promotes advancement and internal mobility: your career can take you from gourmet dining in one of our hotels to traditional restaurants in the effervescence of our Parks or banquet service in one of our convention centres. It’s up to you!
So… are you ready for a fantastic human adventure?
Come join 16,000 colleagues (Cast Members) who all share one and the same objective: making Disney magic come alive for our 15 million annual guests.
You provide the talent, and we’ll provide the means to make it shine. Apply today!
Additional Information:You Apply for this job for :
Fixed term contract (CDD) from 2 to 8 month from March to Octobre 2024 (July and August mandatory)
The interviews will be held remotely for positions located in Marne-La-Vallée.
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, our Cast Members work on stage or backstage, in hundreds of professions. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
Creating dreams carries with it many responsibilities. For our resort, long-term development must be rooted in a sustainable tourism model. We have made important social & environmental commitments, which we seek to implement with the continuous involvement of our employees and stakeholders.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business we call Disneyland Paris.