PBX Phone Operator - Full Time, $30.44/HourApply Now Apply Later Job ID 1175425BR Location Kapolei, Hawaii, United States Business Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa Date posted Feb. 11, 2024
- 100% full coverage of healthcare for you and your eligible dependents
- 100% paid tuition at network schools
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- Free theme park admission and much more!
- Responsible for constant communication with Guests/Cast Members via a phone station
- Must maintain a pleasant, engaging and positive demeanor while answering phone inquiries (“a smile in your voice”)
- Answer phones, dispatch guest calls, cast member and assist with any questions or special requests.
- Previous computer experience- requires use of internet and other application systems
- High guest service expectations, initiative and ability to hold a conversation with a Guest
- Must remain calm in highly stressful situations and be knowledgeable of emergency procedures
- Requires high attention to detail and exceptional listening skills
- Must have schedule flexibility
- Must be knowledgeable about Resort offerings, Hawaiian islands knowledge and surrounding area knowledge
- May also be cross utilized with the following roles, including, but not limited to:
- Front Desk and Arrival Staff Agent – Check in/out process, greeting/welcoming arriving guests, assist guest with questions regarding their room, folio activity or hotel reservation
- Concierge Agent- assist Guests with questions, directions, event schedules, dining reservations, hotel registration, and other services regarding hotels
- Must have Graveyard availability
- Previous cash handling experience
- Previous computer experience
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful working environment
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to confidently utilize service recovery methods
- Enthusiastic about interacting and helping guests
- Receptive to special requests
- Willing to follow instructions and take direction
- Availability Requirements:
- Training Availability: 7-8 weeks of full availability (day AND evening) will be required immediately following the start date to complete the training
- Additional Planned time off (vacations or non-paid time off) may not be available until the New Year.
- Knowledge of Japanese language is highly preferred
- Knowledge of Hawaiian language preferred
- Previous work experience in a Hotel/Front Desk environment
- Previous experience in a high volume, fast paced office type environment
- Previous Leadership experience
Additional Information:SCHEDULE AVAILABILTY
This position is Full-time; must be available for all days and shifts
Our Resort operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
The pay rate for this role in Hawaii is $30.44 per hour. Select benefits may be provided as part of the compensation package, such as medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered. To learn more about our benefits visit: https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.
About Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa:
Combining the natural beauty and spirit of the Hawaiian islands with a touch of Disney magic, Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa embraces and celebrates Hawaiian culture and storytelling. Situated on 21 acres of oceanfront property on the island of O‘ahu, the resort was uniquely designed for families to discover the culture, history and traditions of Hawai‘i against a backdrop of blue skies and beautiful views. Cast members are integral to bringing these stories of Hawai‘i to life, while upholding Disney’s renowned service and enchanting entertainment offerings.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Vacation Club Hawaii Management Company, LLC, which is part of a business we call Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa.
Disney Vacation Club Hawaii Management Company, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.