Entertainment Technician (Parkwide/Theater/Audio Central)-Full TimeApply NowApply Later Job ID 1008844BR Location Lantau Island, Hong Kong Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Jan. 25, 2023
*Terms & Conditions to be applied
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities. Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
Responsibilities:• Responsible for Live Entertainment technical show operations & maintenance, equipment preparation, setup, programming, rehearsals and strike throughout the daily operation involving physical lifting and equipment prep, loading, setup & strike throughout the daily operation.
• Able to operate, program, troubleshoot and maintain equipment for theatrical and live entertainment venues, including but not limited to Lighting, Audio, Video, Props, LED Wall, Stage Decks and Stage Effects equipment
• Responsible for Park BGM, Spiel, Emergency announcement and parade on route live monitoring.
• Construct, install and troubleshoot a new production or event during seasonal offerings or special events
Candidates with less experience/Fresh graduates will also be considered.
Basic Qualifications:• Secondary school or above
• Minimum of 1 year working experience in backstage of theater or live Entertainment operations/entertainment equipment management
• Able to handle a physically demanding role that requires frequent lifting, climbing, squatting, working at heights and prolonged standing
• Willingness to work in a high-volume, fast-paced, guest-service oriented environment
• Willingness to work on shift with occasional overnight shifts
Preferred Qualifications:• Associate’s degree holder or above
• Driving license holder (Class 1 & 2) is an advantage.
• Knowledge of lighting, audio, SFX, rigging and stage equipment
• IT Networking / Programming / Electrical hands on experience
Additional Information:SCHEDULE AVAILABILITY
Our Theme Park and Resort Hotels operate 365 days a year. Candidates will need to work shifts according to a roster that is determined by the Company, including shifts on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort brings unforgettable, culturally distinctive Disney experiences for guests of all ages and nationalities. Hong Kong is home to the fifth Disney Resort in the world. The city's landscape and vibrant, diverse culture has inspired our Imagineers to create a variety of entertainment that is unique to Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
Hong Kong Disneyland consists of the following seven themed areas: Adventureland, Fantasyland, Grizzly Gulch, Main Street U.S.A., Mystic Point, Tomorrowland and Toy Story Land. These areas feature themed attractions, entertainment and interactive experiences, restaurants, merchandise shops and refreshment stands. Additionally, there are daily parades and nighttime events. The Resort has three theme resort hotels: Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, Disney Explorers Lodge and Disney’s Hollywood Hotel.
To date, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort has welcomed millions of Guests. Since 2006, Hong Kong Disneyland has ranked among the top five most popular places to visit in Hong Kong, according to the Hong Kong Tourism Board's annual Statistical Review.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.