Loss Prevention ManagerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 10069821 Location Lantau Island, Hong Kong Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Dec. 01, 2023
- Establish strategies to achieve goals and development objectives defined by Manager, Security Operations.
- Identify training needs and lead the Loss Prevention Program, i.e. Shrinkage Prevention, security specialized training etc. for the Resort.
- Manage and provide direction to the Crime & Investigation Team.
- Constant review and recommend improvement of the Crime Intelligence database.
- Tight liaison with local law enforcement to ensure effective communications and understanding are kept open and cooperation is optimized.
- Diploma holder or Degree holder preferred
- At least 7-year of relevant experience. Experience in Security / Investigation sectors and Counter-surveillance for large operations is essential. Law enforcement background preferable
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Fluent in English, Putonghua and Cantonese
- Holders of Security Personnel Permit
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort brings unforgettable, culturally distinctive Disney experiences for guests of all ages and nationalities. Hong Kong is home to the fifth Disney Resort in the world. The city's landscape and vibrant, diverse culture has inspired our Imagineers to create a variety of entertainment that is unique to Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
Hong Kong Disneyland consists of the following seven themed areas: Adventureland, Fantasyland, Grizzly Gulch, Main Street U.S.A., Mystic Point, Tomorrowland and Toy Story Land. These areas feature themed attractions, entertainment and interactive experiences, restaurants, merchandise shops and refreshment stands. Additionally, there are daily parades and nighttime events. The Resort has three theme resort hotels: Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, Disney Explorers Lodge and Disney’s Hollywood Hotel.
To date, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort has welcomed millions of Guests. Since 2006, Hong Kong Disneyland has ranked among the top five most popular places to visit in Hong Kong, according to the Hong Kong Tourism Board's annual Statistical Review.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with HK International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.