Recreation Supervisor - Full Time (HKD$3,000 Welcome Reward)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 1174432BR Location Lantau Island, Hong Kong Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Feb. 06, 2024
*Terms & Conditions to be applied
For many of our Guests, staying at one of the Hong Kong Disneyland Resort hotels is a dream come true. As one of the team members there, you will be responsible to manage the operation of the Recreation facilities and deliver quality guest service in order to create magical experience for the guests!
- Supervise and assist Recreation Hosts and Lifeguards to conduct daily operations of recreation facilities and ensure quality guest services are delivered to guests in Check facilities and arrange necessary maintenance
- Prepare, organize and deliver innovative recreation programs and team building/fun activities for hotel guests and corporate guests
- Handle administrative tasks including preparation of subordinate's work schedule and daily work record, team log sheet, recreation activity schedule and etc
- Organize team training programs and conduct training to new hires
- Assist in procurement of team operation materials
- Assist Recreation Managers in doing outstanding recreational projects
- Communication skills – Ensure effectiveness and efficiency when working with colleagues and superiors
- Ability to communicate in proficient Cantonese, English and Putonghua
- Good command on written English and Chinese
- First-aid & AED certificate – For providing first-aid treatment to guests if necessary
Additional Information:SCHEDULE AVAILABILITY
Actual work schedule and number of work days per week depend on workload demand.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort brings unforgettable, culturally distinctive Disney experiences for guests of all ages and nationalities. Hong Kong is home to the fifth Disney Resort in the world. The city's landscape and vibrant, diverse culture has inspired our Imagineers to create a variety of entertainment that is unique to Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
Hong Kong Disneyland consists of the following seven themed areas: Adventureland, Fantasyland, Grizzly Gulch, Main Street U.S.A., Mystic Point, Tomorrowland and Toy Story Land. These areas feature themed attractions, entertainment and interactive experiences, restaurants, merchandise shops and refreshment stands. Additionally, there are daily parades and nighttime events. The Resort has three theme resort hotels: Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, Disney Explorers Lodge and Disney’s Hollywood Hotel.
To date, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort has welcomed millions of Guests. Since 2006, Hong Kong Disneyland has ranked among the top five most popular places to visit in Hong Kong, according to the Hong Kong Tourism Board's annual Statistical Review.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.