Resort Call Center Representative - Full TimeApply NowApply Later Job ID 913959BR Location Lantau Island, Hong Kong Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Feb. 23, 2023
- Handle high volume of phone calls, which may be called for different purposes, from our Guest
- Provide one-stop excellent Guest services promptly
- Operate Resort Call Center systems and applications in an accurate and efficient manner
- Ability to speak fluent Cantonese, English, and Putonghua (Non Chinese speaking candidates are welcome!)
- Ability to reflect a professional image while maintaining Guest privacy
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful working environment
- Good team player, self-initiative and strong sense of responsibility
- Full-Time availability is required. This role is Full-Time and requires full availability for any shift, including overnight shifts
- Preferably with previous work experience in Hotel, customer services, or tourism industry
- Preferably with tertiary education qualification from Hotel, Hospitality or Tourism Management courses
- Preferably with computer skills and knowledge in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Chinese word processing
Additional Information:SCHEDULE AVAILABILITY
Our Theme Park and Resort Hotels operate 365 days a year. Candidates will need to work shifts according to a roster that is determined by the Company, including shifts on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort brings unforgettable, culturally distinctive Disney experiences for guests of all ages and nationalities. Hong Kong is home to the fifth Disney Resort in the world. The city's landscape and vibrant, diverse culture has inspired our Imagineers to create a variety of entertainment that is unique to Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
Hong Kong Disneyland consists of the following seven themed areas: Adventureland, Fantasyland, Grizzly Gulch, Main Street U.S.A., Mystic Point, Tomorrowland and Toy Story Land. These areas feature themed attractions, entertainment and interactive experiences, restaurants, merchandise shops and refreshment stands. Additionally, there are daily parades and nighttime events. The Resort has three theme resort hotels: Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, Disney Explorers Lodge and Disney’s Hollywood Hotel.
To date, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort has welcomed millions of Guests. Since 2006, Hong Kong Disneyland has ranked among the top five most popular places to visit in Hong Kong, according to the Hong Kong Tourism Board's annual Statistical Review.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.