度假區熱線中心組長 - 全職Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 1066541BR Location Lantau Island, Hong Kong Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Nov. 23, 2023
- Conduct daily briefing to the team and update Resort Call Center Database information in timely basis to ensure information provided to Guests are accurate, and perform floor management and provide support to the team on daily regular basis
- Handle incoming calls as Hosts and Guest comments or complaints escalated from subordinate
- Update training materials and conduct training to the new hires and to the team for enhancing the quality of services provided to Guests
- Prepare and cross check daily log sheets to ensure data quality, perform case investigation and identify root cause, and escalate to different internal partners for Guest's case handling
- Lead the Resort familiarization, team building activities, mentor and mentee tea and snack sessions regularly to enhance communications among team
- Ensure the team members are properly groomed, enriched their telephone etiquette, product and procedural knowledge in aim to improve operation efficiency and effectiveness
- Conduct quality assurance to transactions and ensure accurate and consistent information delivered to Guests. Host coaching with team members on regular basis to drive performance improvement and deliver positive comments as recognition
- Higher Diploma or above in hospitality or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years related working experience in hospitality or call center field
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin. (Non Chinese speaking candidates are welcome!)
- Good interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Preferably with previous work experience in Hotel, customer services, or tourism industry
- Preferably with tertiary education qualification from Hotel, Hospitality or Tourism Management courses
- Preferably with computer skills and knowledge in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Chinese word processing
Additional Information:SCHEDULE AVAILABILITY
Our Theme Park and Resort Hotels operate 365 days a year. Candidates will need to work shifts according to a roster that is determined by the Company, including shifts on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.