Technician (Building Services) - (HKD$6,000 Special Welcome Reward)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 788125BR Location Lantau Island, Hong Kong Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Jul. 16, 2022
*Terms & Conditions to be applied
Career with a Difference Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities. Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
This position requires shift duty.
Typical shift hour: Morning shift (8:00am to 5:30pm) ; Afternoon shift (1:30pm to 11:00pm) ; Overnight shift (10:45pm to 8:15am).
- Perform regular inspections and carry out maintenance on a wide range of building services systems and equipment, such as LV distribution, HVACR, fire services, plumbing and drainage, energy management system (EMS), and other relevant trades
- Conduct preventive and corrective maintenance for facilities and equipment to achieve high quality and safety standards
- Respond, complete, and report the assigned works promptly and effectively
- Certificate in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering OR recognized apprenticeship OR equivalent
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Familiar with different systems and characteristics of electrical/mechanical/building services installations
- Working at height & shift duties are required
- Self-motivated, good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to speak Cantonese / English / Putonghua
- Experience in centralized air-conditioning system, chiller plant equipment, PLC / Relay Logics, pumping system or electrical installation is an advantage
- Driving license of category 1 or 2 is preferred
Additional Information:SCHEDULE AVAILABILITY
Our Theme Park and Resort Hotels operate 365 days a year. Candidates will need to work shifts according to a roster that is determined by the Company, including shifts on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort brings unforgettable, culturally distinctive Disney experiences for guests of all ages and nationalities. Hong Kong is home to the fifth Disney Resort in the world. The city's landscape and vibrant, diverse culture has inspired our Imagineers to create a variety of entertainment that is unique to Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
Hong Kong Disneyland consists of the following seven themed areas: Adventureland, Fantasyland, Grizzly Gulch, Main Street U.S.A., Mystic Point, Tomorrowland and Toy Story Land. These areas feature themed attractions, entertainment and interactive experiences, restaurants, merchandise shops and refreshment stands. Additionally, there are daily parades and nighttime events. The Resort has three theme resort hotels: Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, Disney Explorers Lodge and Disney’s Hollywood Hotel.
To date, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort has welcomed millions of Guests. Since 2006, Hong Kong Disneyland has ranked among the top five most popular places to visit in Hong Kong, according to the Hong Kong Tourism Board's annual Statistical Review.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.