Assistant Manager, HRBPApply NowApply Later Job ID 10062106 Location Minato-ku, Japan Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Sep. 13, 2023
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) is responsible for supporting business growth and strategy execution from an HR perspective. HRBP works closely with VP/GM and other business leaders to help build organisation and people capability, and shape and implement effective people strategies and activities within the organisation.
- In partnership with the assigned client groups, proactively drive the development and delivery of the people agenda, ensuring it aligned with the TWDC HR strategy and the TWDC business strategy.
- Provide HR partnership, for both strategic and tactical initiatives, day to day HR support and execution of strategies for assigned client group.
- Pro-actively manage daily / annual HR process for Performance Management, Organizational Change, Merit planning, and Talent Succession Planning.
- Manages and resolves employee relations issues.
- Assess employee training and development needs based on business strategy in order to help close gaps between current and future skill sets.
- Take the initiative in recruiting for client group, partner with TA team to ensure recruitment is effectively managed.
Drive diversity, equity, and inclusion within the organization.
- Engage with the CoE, such as Global HR Operations, C&B, OTS (Organization and Talent Solutions), TA, and Employee Relations to obtain specialist advice and facilitate value-added solutions.
- In partnership with Finance, effectively manage client group’s headcount.
- Pro-actively develop strong working relationships with Regional / Global HR stakeholders
- A minimum of 5 years experiences in HR professional roles.
- Knowledge of Japanese labor laws and solid labor relations experience
- Demonstrates an effective consultative approach to influence stakeholders to implement appropriate HR initiatives.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and communicate effectively across multiple departments and level
- Experience working a fast-paced environment where multiple projects are norm
- Japanese native, English highly proficient
- HR Business Partner experience in global company
- Retail industry knowledge and experience
- Any HR related field such as C&B, payroll and other HR experience.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with TWDC (Japan) Ltd., which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.