Senior Sales ManagerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 10078280 Location New Taipei City, Taiwan / Taipei, Taiwan Business The Walt Disney Company (APAC) Date posted Feb. 05, 2024
Reporting to the Head of Sales Distribution, the Senior Sales Manager is responsible for film programing, box office data analysis, print operations and logistics, and supporting Head of Sales Distribution in terms of team supervision and work delegation.
The Sales Manager / Senior Sales Manager will need to work closely with cross LOBs colleagues internally and vendors externally.
- Co-ordinates with exhibitors to negotiate sales terms for programing each film released to maximize its box office.
- Liaises print operation teams in Head Office, Regional Office, and local team to assure logistics of correct and smooth delivery.
- Maintaining industry data and records and producing analytical reports as solid reference to output distribution strategy
- Liaises with agency on tracking service to support Studio teams for accurate forecast on films released and adjusting business strategy.
- Supervises in-house film drives replications per company security protocol.
- Degree holders in the field of general business, business administration, marketing, communication, or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of working experience preferably in general business, management, and sales related fields. (candidates with more experience may be considered for Senior Sales Manager)
- Excellent spoken and written English and Chinese; professional presentation skill
- Able to work independently and under pressure, creative, open-minded, responsible, mature, diligent, well-organized and a good team player
About The Walt Disney Company (APAC):
For over 70 years, The Walt Disney Company has been entertaining consumers in Asia Pacific – and enriching people’s lives. Today’s consumer can discover new branded experiences in many ways and in many markets from Australia, New Zealand, Mainland China, Japan, Korea to Southeast Asia.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Taiwan) Ltd., which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (APAC).