Disney Research InternApply NowApply Later Job ID 10058950 Location Zurich, Switzerland Business The Walt Disney Studios Date posted Sep. 12, 2023
We offer an interesting modern workplace close to the city center of Zurich, uncomplicated work atmosphere, and exciting tasks in an international environment with the latest technologies. Interns work under supervision of a senior researcher or artist, as a member of an existing group. Internship positions generally run 3 to 4 months full time in Zurich, Switzerland. The work language is English.
- Research, develop, and implement concepts, modules, or capabilities in image, video, geometry, or motion processing.
- Collaboration with and support of other engineers and researchers
- Communication of research project agenda, projects, and results
- Bachelor's in computer science, preferably with an eye toward or in the process of obtaining a master’s or Ph.D.
- Proven track record of achieving significant results.
- Demonstrated software engineering experience via an internship, work experience, coding competitions, or published papers.
- Experience within machine learning (particularly deep learning), rendering, computer vision, image processing, numerical optimization, or real-time game engines.
- High levels of creativity and quick problem-solving capabilities
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 95 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today it brings quality movies, episodic storytelling, music, and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. The Walt Disney Studios encompasses a collection of respected film studios, including Disney, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar Animation Studios, Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm, 20th Century Studios, and Searchlight Pictures. It is also home to Disney Theatrical Productions, producer of world-class stage shows.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with TWDC (Switzerland) GmbH, which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Studios.