Hair & Makeup Stylist - Part TimeApply NowApply Later Job ID 895741BR Location Lantau Island, Hong Kong Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Apr. 23, 2023
- Prepare wigs styled to an approved corporate design for performers of shows and parades
- Restyle, maintain, make alternations and adjustments to wigs according to the daily schedule for all shows, parades, special events and Character Meet & Greet
- Work closely with a variety of performers in the application of wigs and makeup during show rehearsals and preparation, and show changes
- Ensure safety compliance with equipment application guidelines and procedures
- Diploma in hairstyling or at least 3 years of relevant experience in all aspects of hairdressing/styling
- Able to wash and set wigs and recreate a style from a photo in a clear and defined manner
- Hands on knowledge in appropriate use of styling tools
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Additional Information:SCHEDULE AVAILABILTY
Our Theme Park and Resort Hotels operate 365 days a year. Candidates will need to work shifts according to a roster that is determined by the Company.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort brings unforgettable, culturally distinctive Disney experiences for guests of all ages and nationalities. Hong Kong is home to the fifth Disney Resort in the world. The city's landscape and vibrant, diverse culture has inspired our Imagineers to create a variety of entertainment that is unique to Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
Hong Kong Disneyland consists of the following seven themed areas: Adventureland, Fantasyland, Grizzly Gulch, Main Street U.S.A., Mystic Point, Tomorrowland and Toy Story Land. These areas feature themed attractions, entertainment and interactive experiences, restaurants, merchandise shops and refreshment stands. Additionally, there are daily parades and nighttime events. The Resort has three theme resort hotels: Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, Disney Explorers Lodge and Disney’s Hollywood Hotel.
To date, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort has welcomed millions of Guests. Since 2006, Hong Kong Disneyland has ranked among the top five most popular places to visit in Hong Kong, according to the Hong Kong Tourism Board's annual Statistical Review.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.